- Trading equipment
- Cash registers
- POS systems
- Code readers
- Data logs
- Banknote detectors
- Cash drawers
- Computer equipment
- Video surveillance systems
- Used equipment
Inateck BCST-60 1D
A 1D wireless barcode scanner, working both via a USB cable and a 2.4GHz wireless connection (via a USB adapter), transmits data at a distance of up to 35m.
The scanner is already paired with a compatible wireless adapter as standard, so it starts working immediately after inserting the adapter into the USB port.
It is possible to connect several scanners through the same wireless adapter. Thanks to the built-in extremely capacious 2600 mAh batteries can work without interruptions for up to 15 days and scan about 80,000 barcodes. The scanner has an additional physical on/off button in a convenient location, which shortens the start-up and shut-down time of the device, thereby extending the battery life.
The BCST-60 scanner has over 200 programmable seizure options, such as BCST-60. Up to 32 characters prefix/prefix, up to 99 character erasure from front or back, etc. Built-in 32-bit enhanced decoding mechanism allows you to work at a speed of 220 scans per second and perfectly scans damaged, erased or dirty barcodes.
BARCODES CAN BE SCANNED IN DIFFERENT MODES:
· Manual - Code scanning occurs when the button is pressed.
· Auto Induction mode – The read is activated when the label appears in front of the reader cell.
· Continuous Scanning – Reading occurs continuously.
· Manual mode with Auto Laser Off – pressing the button briefly activates the laser and, after scaling the code, the laser is switched off for a specified time. When working in wireless standard mode, the scanner immediately transmits the scanned codes to the computer, and in case of connection interruption, it can store up to 5000 scanned codes in memory and transmit them to the computer when the connection becomes available.
In "Inventory" mode, the barcodescanner can store up to 5,000 scanned codes in memory and transmit them to your computer by command. A scanner working in stock count mode can also count the number of scanned codes. Thanks to the materials used in the construction, this device is extremely durable, durable and can be cleaned with disinfectant liquids. The scanner is perfect for use in trade, warehouses, logistics, medicine or manufacturing and has the best characteristics and maximum value in the segment of similar goods.
• Light source: visible laser diode 650 nm ± 5 nm;
• Reading speed: 220 scans per second;
• Operating modes: connected via USB cable to a computer and 2.4GHz wireless connection (up to 35 m distance);
• Reading modes: Manual, AutoLaser off, Continuous and Auto Induction (see description);
• Internal battery: Li-Ion 2600mAh, charging via USB;
• 32-bit improved decoding module;• Minimum code size: 3 mil;
• Code contrast: >20% (less is better);• Barcode on curved surface scan: diameter up to 20 mm;
• Reading distance: 4 cm – 40 cm (radius 40 cm wide 40 cm at a distance);
• Decoded barcodes: Codabar, Code 11, Code 128, Code39, Code 93, Code 32, EAN-8, EAN-13, GS1 128, ISBN, ISSN, MSI, UPC-A, UPC-E, IATA 25, Industrial 25/ Standard 25, Interleaved 25, Matrix 25, China Postal Code, FedEx, USPS, UPS, VIN;
• Port: USB 1.1/2.0/3.0 Plug & Play;• Supported platforms: Windows XP/ Vista/CE/7/ 8/ 8.1/ 10, MAC OS X, Raspberry Pi, Google Android, Linux, UNIX (directly or via OTG adapter);
• Working environment conditions: 0°C – +50°C, humidity 20-80% (non-condensing);
• Structural materials: PC, TPU Plastic/Rubber;• Compliance with standards: CE, FCC, RoHS, FDA, IEC62133, UN38;
• Dimensions: 92 x 69 x 162 mm;
• Weight: 196 g (with built-in battery).