We may collect the following data:
1. Name, surname.
2. Contact information, including email address.
3. Demographic information such as zip code, IP.
4. Other information is required for customer surveys / suggestions.
We need this information to understand your needs, offer better service, and do the following:
1. Internal accounting.
2. We may use this information to improve the quality of our products and services.
3. We may periodically send promotional emails. emails with new product information, special offers, and other information that we think may be useful and interesting to recipients.
4. From time to time, we may also use your contact information and contact you for marketing purposes. Available means of communication: e-mail, telephone, fax or post.
We use web traffic cookies to see which pages a user visits. This helps in the analysis of web traffic data and improves the quality of browsing on the web page, taking into account user behavior. We use this information for statistical analysis purposes only.
In summary, cookies help improve a website by allowing us to track which pages interest you and which don’t. Cookies may not in any way transmit to us your login to your personal computer or information about you, other than the information you provide on your own. You can always choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer.
Links to other pages
Control of personal information
You can prohibit the collection of your personal in the following ways:
Whenever you are asked to fill out a form on a website, click on the box confirming that you do not want your personal information to be used by anyone for direct marketing purposes.
If you have agreed that we may use your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by emailing us. email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will not sell, distribute or transfer your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission to provide the information or this is a legally sound procedure. We may use your information and send third-party promotional information to you if you so request.
You may request personal information we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you require a copy of the information we hold about you, please contact email@example.com.
If you believe that the information we collect about you is incorrect or incomplete, please let us know as soon as possible and we will correct it.
Cookies are small files that are sent to a user's web browser and placed on browsers' computers or other devices when they visit the site for the first time. Subsequently, cookies are used on the website to ensure the best possible use of the website by the user, identifying the user's computer and facilitating access to the website or the information contained therein, thus customizing the content of the website as conveniently as possible.
COOKIES ARE USED FOR THE FOLLOWING PURPOSES:
· To ensure the smooth use, operation and facilitation of the website navigation process.
· Identify the user who visited the website and save information about the goods or products added at the time of purchase