- Online only
- Trading equipment
- Cash registers
- POS systems
- Code readers
- Data logs
- Banknote detectors
- Cash drawers
- Computer equipment
- Video surveillance systems
- Used equipment
ESET Smart Security Premium
ESET Smart Security Premium – the most advanced protection for your online security, designed for users who want everything.
The most important features are:
● Antiviral and anti-dissoil
● Machine learning (New)
● Hacking blocker
● Advanced memory scan
● Cloud-based scanning
● HIPS (Enhanced)
● Protection against script-based attacks
● UEFI Scanner
● Uses little computer resources
● Game mode
● Data Encryption (Enhanced)
● Password Storage (Enhanced)
● Shield against ransomware pests
● Webcam protection
● Home Network Scan (Improved)
● Personal Firewall
● Anti-spam protection
● Protect network attacks
● E-banking and payment protection (Enhanced)
● Botnet Protection
● Parental Controls
● Anti-Phishing Fraud Protection (Improved)
● Device control
● Protection in case of theft Anti-Theft
● Security report
● Manage devices and manage licenses on my.eset.com
● Free technical support in Lithuanian
Enjoy your digital life without fear – you are protected by the best multi-layered ESET protection:
● Machine learning (NEW). Machine learning uses a large number of different algorithms to identify potentially dangerous or unwanted data. Along with ESET machine learning feature running in the cloud, this additional, locally active layer of protection helps detect advanced, hitherto unnoticed malware without affecting your computer's performance.
● Improved Computer Intrusion Protection System (HIPS): Protects your system from malicious software and unwanted actions that try to negatively affect your computer. HIPS uses advanced performance analysis aligned with network filtering detection capabilities to monitor running processes, files, and registry keys.
● Improved anti-phishing protection: Protects users' privacy and assets from attempts by fake websites to obtain sensitive information such as usernames, passwords, or email login credentials. Protects against website-spooes when website addresses look similar to real addresses, but seek to trick users into giving away their data.
● E-payments and banking protection has been improved: electronic bank websites and online orders must be protected against data theft. From now on, based on a list of e-banking websites, antivirus protection will enable the e-banking purchasing browser when making a payment. This list includes not only electronic banks, but also payment platforms such PayPal, Apple and cryptocurrency wallets.
● Improved home network scanning: Home users using home network scanning can check their router and the devices connected to it, see IP addresses, Mac addresses, device names, models. Allows detection of unsafe passwords, access bandwidth, malicious domains, infected devices. If a potential security flaw is detected, the user will be provided with an instruction on what actions are recommended to follow.
● Enhanced data encryption: Encrypts data and external media securely. This is a very useful feature when your device is lost to protect the data stored on your device. With the new version of the products, users will be able to decrypt the protected data stored on a device that has a Windows operating system, even without usingESET Smart Security Premium product.
● Control of the webcam and router. You will receive warnings about attempts to use a webcam. You will also be able to check the protection of your router and the devices connected to it.
● Store passwords securely. Use and store your passwords extremely securely, as well as encrypt files and USB sticks.
● Powerful antivirus in the core. Our constantly award-winning antivirus protection now also has protection against script-based attacks.
● Find and recover your lost laptop. Keep a stop at where your lost laptop is at the moment. Keep an eye on what's being done with it, send a message to the finder to help you get it back.
● New PC? Purchased a new PC? No problem! Simply transfer the license to another device of your choice without losing full protection.
● Multiplatform protection (New). From now on, ESET Internet Security license will allow you to use other home ESET for Windows, Mac, Linux and Android devices.
Adapted for Mac, Windows, Android and Linux users. The product requires an Internet connection.
WINDOWS: Microsoft Windows® 10, 8.1, 8, 7 with SP1 and latest KB updates
MAC: macOS 10.15 (Catalina), macOS 10.14 (Mojave), macOS 10.13 (High Sierra), macOS 10.12.x (Sierra), OS X 10.11.x (El Capitan), OS X 10.10.x (Yosemite), OS X 10.9.x (Mavericks)
ANDROID: Android 4.0 and up * (*ESTV AndroidTV 7.0 and later)
LINUX: Debian, RedHat, Ubuntu, OpenSuSe, Fedora, Mandriva and most RPM and DEB platforms
ESET is a world leader in security solutions, which, along with the recognized ESET NOD32® Antivirus technology, provides protection against malware for home and business users. ESET is a virus bulletin VB100 award record holder for more than 10 years and has never missed a single award in the In-the-Wild virus category. ESET NOD32 antivirus broke the magic 100 VB100 award barrier and became the first product to receive 100 VB100 awards. ESET headquarters in Bratislava (Slovakia), the company has branches in San Diego (USA), Prague (Czech Republic), Buenos Aires (Argentina). Its representatives operate in more than 180 countries.